A deer that catches stars in its antlers
Waiting for the bus
Anonymous said: Could you maybe draw a tomboyish mermaid with short brown hair and a flat chest? You don’t have to
I can’t pass up an opportunity to draw a merm!
I was tagged by linneaus, thank you love bug.
When you’re tagged you need to publicly list five things you like about yourself and tag ten people! or if you’d rather not, that’s cool.
1. I’ve been on two huge adventures this year - to California and England to meet two of my very best friends. It’s crazy cos I’ve always wanted to travel with friends and see new places, a whole lifetime of pokemon made me want that so badly. Now that I’ve started I don’t think I’ll stop. I think little me would be so impressed to hear of our travels just this year :D
2. I’m starting to get really comfortable with the way I look and my tallness too. Sometimes it’s awkward being so long with extra arm and leg length. This year it’s all about tights with kitties on them and shorts to look even taller so I think it’s a look that’s working for me right now! I’ve seen a few double takes and smiles happen when I walk around.
3. I do my best to be thoughtful to other people and try and put myself in their shoes to understand where they’re coming from. I’ve had too many people shoot me down over the years so when my friends or family want to talk about something that’s important to them, I make sure I listen and try to relate as best I can.
4. I like how very determined I can be to get something done when I want it enough. Nervousness and the what ifs stop me from giving 100% all the time but when I decide something is happening, it’s happening. Just two weeks ago I decided the first part of my drivers test was HAPPENING and it DID.
5. I’ve gotten a lot better at drawing. Like a LOT better! I look back at y old stuff on dA and they’re so wonky and wobbly - but people still left the nicest comments and told me I had a great attention to detail and that my pictures made them feel happy. That makes me happy and want to keep going every day.
6 BONUS - Whenever I need a reminder of how smart I can be I look up at my honors degree (hey that rhymed!)
my dance style ranges from white dad at a barbecue to stripper whose rent is due tomorrow
at Pokemon Center Osaka
The return of Batman and Bear-Robin!
This time the dynamic duo faces off against the diabolical Penguin! :)
View their last adventure here: